The Farmer"s and mariner"s astronomical and nautical diary, or, Almanack for the year of our Lord 1813 ...
Publisher: Printed by Edward Oliver for the author in Boston
Written in English
- Almanacs, American
|Other titles||Farmer"s and Mariner"s almanack, 1813|
|Statement||by Ezra Leonard, Jun|
|Series||Early American imprints -- no. 25397|
|Contributions||Leonard, Ezra, 1775-1832|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||24|
- SANYO SPECIAL STEEL CO., LTD.
- Crossroads of death
- Description of a program for calculating the radwaste dispersion of a slug release on HP-67 programmable calculators
- Singular Perturbations in Systems and Control
- Mega Man Volume 1 Pocket Book
- Mr. Untouchable
- Urban pilot projects
- Introduction to telephony and telegraphy
- Goose on the loose
- Conservation of natural resources.
- The 2000 Import and Export Market for Nitrogen-function Compounds in Singapore (World Trade Report)
- Famous Urdu poets and writers.
- Starkes pocket almanac, advertiser and general register for 1874
- Sex, man, and society.
- Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, inclosing a statement of the vessels now belonging to the Navy of the United States
- course in political education for 14-18 year olds
- Report of Committee on Legal Education and Admission to the Bar